To make sure posting a suggestion can be as efficient as possible, let's make some guidelines, shall we?
1) Search for your suggestion first, we don't want repeats of suggestions numerously, it causes spam, just simply reply to the other thread about how you think it's a positive suggestion.
2) Be civil! Follow the general forum rules within this one; if you don't like a suggestion, either don't post it, or post in a respectful manner, or you'll receive a warning, dependent on the severity it may lead to a ban.
3) Be comprehensive! If your idea lacks detail, the understanding of it will be at a minimal and the chances of it being added lower, but the chances of it being disregarded are at an all time high; be specific and elaboration!
4) Don't use someone elses' idea as a platform for advertising your own. If your idea is good, it will get noticed. This means don't post: "I like your idea, now look at my completely unrelated idea over here."
5) Don't spam. Given the nature of the game, we cannot always say what is coming in the next version or what is being worked on. While we like to discuss your ideas, please don't expect that we can respond to every thread or consider every idea! The best ideas will be discussed frequently by the community and will surface to the top in that manner. Do not bump or spam your thread or ideas just because no one is responding!
Thanks for sharing your ideas with us, we appreciate your thought and creativity!
Read before posting suggestions!
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users