#221 CounterKitty

CounterKitty

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon!

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:31 AM

What is a fake gem? How do i get Them and you Said that the biggest fake gem is 29k but he got 2 gems with 100000+ and 1 with 500000+ that Isnt Even close 29k

You cant "get" fake gems. Zeptolab just hides gems above 30k in revenge to prevent people to abuse the system.

#222 gurk

gurk

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 12:57 AM

I got another problem... A player attacked me and stole a gem and Always when i Try to retrieve the gem it Say , another player is attacking , Every Single time

#223 gurk

gurk

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:00 AM

And another problem, When i attacked a player and when i got to the chest the game just Said , disconnected ... Do you know what It is?

#224 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2940 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 30 July 2016 - 06:23 PM

I got another problem... A player attacked me and stole a gem and Always when i Try to retrieve the gem it Say , another player is attacking , Every Single time

This happens when any other player is trying to retrieve a gem from the same person. Happens a lot when it's a top guild player since they steal a lot and have a lot of player trying to retrieve at the same time.

Getting disconnected after stealing is just your internet, any server issue or tough luck. There's nothing anyone else can do to make you disconnect.

#225 Astair

Astair

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Locationpsst :3

Posted 30 July 2016 - 08:12 PM

Hello ive been playing kot for a while and ive recently saw a guy named illuminati had revenge raided my dungeon 5 times within half a day. He never got any of my gems but i never raided his dungeon that many timea for him to be able to do this. Hes lvl20 right now in a clan called illuminados(hes the only member). If yhis keeps up hel familiarise my dungeon and get my gems. I cant even raid him back. This MUST BE SOME SORT OF NEW EXPLOIT. Please help. Reply and il link a pic and a video if necessary. Thanks.

#226 Astair

Astair

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Locationpsst :3

Posted 30 July 2016 - 08:16 PM

Damnit he just raided me again.. P.S my net sucks so uploading stuff will take time. Eager for ur reply X(

#227 gurk

gurk

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:49 AM

Now i know the problem/hack , when you reach the chest the game Said unexpected error pls Try again later and i dont get gold, No gem , and not back My keys

#228 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2151 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:13 PM

Now i know the problem/hack , when you reach the chest the game Said unexpected error pls Try again later and i dont get gold, No gem , and not back My keys

Lets try and keep all discussions regarding the recent high amount of server errors here.

I cant speak for the multiple revenges, but that may be a consequence of these issues

Updates on that problem will be posted there as soon as we have new information.

Edited by Oliver666666, 31 July 2016 - 12:13 PM.

#229 Yioshi Katoy

Yioshi Katoy

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 02:08 PM

That's strange!!When I got disconnected after i reach the chest I get not even gold but gems to and all "blindfold" spins are lucky for me(but not for pure guy i just raided)!! And that happened with me around three or four times!!

But anyway- if Ya' get disconnected be like me : 

"Don't get angry, because game is game"!!

#230 DeepDark63

DeepDark63

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:34 PM

Please help there are bases on my revenge list that show veeerry expensive gems but when I raid they're just second tier gems even when I win them.

#231 SweetMint

SweetMint

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationEATING DESERT

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:57 PM

Please help there are bases on my revenge list that show veeerry expensive gems but when I raid they're just second tier gems even when I win them.

If their gems is beyond 30k then you can`t get those gems via revenge.This is done to prevent massive gem swappings.This is when your friend attacks you, you revenge your friend and steals his gem and then he retrieves it.Doing this is against the rules and you can be banned for doing such actions.If you want to look for a golden gem then just look for players via the attack button and spend a couple/all of your gold to find one ;)

#232 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:40 PM

Doing this is against the rules and you can be banned for doing such actions.

What you said is right, but how exactly can you be banned for doing something that is technically impossible? xD

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#233 SweetMint

SweetMint

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationEATING DESERT

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:16 PM

What you said is right, but how exactly can you be banned for doing something that is technically impossible? xD

Raiding somone you know whether from the forums or not, you contact them and that
highly unlikely tho

#234 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:50 PM

I mean... if fake gems are still a thing, how could anyone possibly detect and ban for gem swapping? That may be normal raid. And I don't think Zepto reads our private messages to know that.
Spoiler

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#235 SweetMint

SweetMint

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationEATING DESERT

Posted 05 August 2016 - 12:05 AM

I mean... if fake gems are still a thing, how could anyone possibly detect and ban for gem swapping? That may be normal raid. And I don't think Zepto reads our private messages to know that.

Spoiler

#ObamaCare

#236 GrriZzly

GrriZzly

Alpha Male

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwooden to gods

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:48 PM

Theres still hacks in the game, man we got some crafty people who just cant play fair.

THE HELPER :D

He's the hero the forum deserves, but doesn't need.

#237 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 26 August 2016 - 07:38 PM

If their gems is beyond 30k then you can`t get those gems via revenge.This is done to prevent massive gem swappings.This is when your friend attacks you, you revenge your friend and steals his gem and then he retrieves it.Doing this is against the rules and you can be banned for doing such actions.If you want to look for a golden gem then just look for players via the attack button and spend a couple/all of your gold to find one ;)

Fake revenge gems go up to 15k. And before you say I am wrong, this is a quote from watcher Lelu.
1. You look from revenge, you don't see real gems if they are over 15k. This is because players would otherwise trade gems.
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#238 BiDoWhaB

BiDoWhaB

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:01 AM

Can i report gem cloning here ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users