#21 GrriZzly

GrriZzly

Alpha Male

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Locationwooden to gods

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:18 PM

So will i get banned i made a really OP base that took me literally 2 days to come up with and 1 day to beat and when people use ghost it seems impossible but its not.

THE HELPER :D

He's the hero the forum deserves, but doesn't need.

#22 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2949 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:44 PM

I don't think you'll get banned.

If it's possible, you can use it. If it requires any for, of exploitation, it isn't. That's all there is to it, if a player can clear your base when raiding, no matter how tough, you're allowed to have it.

However, asking if bases are impossible is fine, but when you start complaining, and then discussing the hacks, it's not.

#23 GrriZzly

GrriZzly

Alpha Male

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Locationwooden to gods

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:19 PM

When will the ban take place for the hackers? Soon or next update.

#24 JackBowe

JackBowe

The Guru.

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEngland.

Posted 03 May 2015 - 12:10 AM

As soon as possible, we can't give an ETA nor any details, just be assured that every report is taken seriously, into account and is acted upon.
If, in a situation of injustice, you choose neutrality, you're choosing the side of the oppressor.
The problem with most of us these days is we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Posted Image

#25 Kengis

Kengis

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:42 AM

Hi Jack, good to know the hackers will be dealt with. It might be too much to ask for immediate actions against them but I hope it will be soon. A quick check of the players in skill-shadows, they are still with the exploited dungeon. I can send in the screenshots if you need me to, but it shouldn't be too troublesome for you guys to go through all the players in that guild. All the best!

#26 Joni

Joni

Cynic

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationBehind brown locks

Posted 03 May 2015 - 03:36 PM

The same player I have mentioned before - changed his base, and changed his traps. Still impossible.

Congratulations to you for a job well done.

I have a bunch of gems. Also - I belong in a guild.

(that also has a bunch of gems which determine its rank related to other guilds that have a bunch of gems as well)

#27 Ivica

Ivica

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:31 AM

skill shadows players moved bases and the exploit is being applied to the new basses too, even the leader is reqruiting on facebook. 😂

Staff should stop giving lame excuses and fix the problem Ban the hackers, PERMA BAN.

#28 Coop

Coop

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:30 PM

I've reported several people from the Skill Shadows guild over the past several weeks, but all of them are still going strong.  I currently have one in my league that is making it hard for me to keep a top spot.  I understand it can take some time, but these guys have obviously impossible bases.  It should take one quick look to know it is impossible, then go ban them.  I know somebody who lost a very large gem to the top guy in their guild, and so it was impossible for us to get it back.  I have personally seen a lot of upsetting things happen due to these players.  When I report them I always just get an email back saying thanks, this problem is deemed solved, we'll look into it.  Instead of just looking into it, ban the player already.  Some of them have been continuing on for weeks since my report, and I'm sure they've been reported by others.  I'm starting to get to the point that I just stop reporting people, it doesn't feel like it is doing any good.  This is really frustrating and makes the game a lot less fun when you run across people that have impossible bases.

#29 GrriZzly

GrriZzly

Alpha Male

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Locationwooden to gods

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:34 PM

Yeah i check their bases everyday and they move very often, i check in hopes of seeing them banned :P ive had a gem stolen by Dougoui, the top player, i didnt even try retrieving it.

Edited by GrriZzly, 04 May 2015 - 04:50 PM.

#30 Blobo Blaggins

Blobo Blaggins

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • LocationCrawling through your knickers and rifling through your pocketses

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:46 PM

I at least had the satisfaction of seeing one of their cheaters, Vilela try and revenge my dungeon after I obviously failed his dungeon (it was late and I didn't look at the name or whether the layout was even possible, just saw the high value gems and opened the locks), but it was great to see that at least these guys are talentless hacks at raiding because he 1 starred it and got squat.

Edited by Blobo Blaggins, 04 May 2015 - 04:48 PM.

#31 KYG

KYG

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:45 AM

I can't believe you really done something on the hackers.

Send an email last week ,but impossile bases are still there in Skill-Shadows.

Even bases with totems in the walls can still be found in Skill-Shadows.

Finally they ban people using hack in SkillShadows....(just few minutes later when I posting this post?)

God job Zeptolab :)

Edited by KYG, 05 May 2015 - 01:48 PM.

#32 Dpanxha

Dpanxha

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:28 PM

I can't believe you really done something on the hackers.

Send an email last week ,but impossile bases are still there in Skill-Shadows.

Even bases with totems in the walls can still be found in Skill-Shadows.

i just have checked them and couldnt find them good job  :D

#33 JoshNZ

JoshNZ

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:43 PM

I can't find skill shadows either. Hopefully the players who were cheating had their accounts removed and lost the lot. Not like any of it was acquired fairly anyway

#34 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2949 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:49 PM

Or maybe they just noticed we were checking on them :P because not every base was impossible, time will tell..

Edit: nvm, just read the chervey post, GJ!

Edited by DanFariasM, 05 May 2015 - 12:54 PM.

#35 Ivica

Ivica

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:47 PM

He could email them,but STOP exploiting the glitch and he wouldnt banned.

#36 GrriZzly

GrriZzly

Alpha Male

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Locationwooden to gods

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:51 PM

Thats what im saying. Why use the "glitch" i still think their hackers, this seems highly impossible to be a game error and/or glitch. If so then using it for your advantage is wrong.

Edited by GrriZzly, 05 May 2015 - 07:55 PM.

#37 Kengis

Kengis

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:52 PM

Yurca, I have been seeing your post these few days after the appropriate ban of several cheaters' account, I can only say, stop poisioning the community! You guys should be thinking over your actions and ask for more lenient punishment, instead, you came out with stupid arguments(I'm not going to talk about SJ anymore -_- ) to justify your cheating. Some of you guys said you paid for items ingame, do you think you are the only ones? Is it fair to the rest of the paying non-cheating players to have their gems stolen and with 0 chance to get it back because of your impossible dungeon?? Think about it.

I suggest you and your fellows accept this punishment and restart your account if you still have any love for playing this game the fair way. If you all are still bent on using any other new exploits after this, I would said, go ahead. Sooner or later you will be reported again and you will be banned and account taken away. In a positive perspective, you are actually doing the developers a big favor in finding out the possible glitch of the game.

#38 Ivica

Ivica

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:40 PM

You should edit your post and remove the link, or you will get a warning.

#39 Bat Hijacker

Bat Hijacker

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:06 PM

Ban all hardcore guys, cheaters and whatever. Let's play teddy bears!

Don't mess with the batass guy!

#40 Saint Santo

Saint Santo

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:49 PM

Please use the appropriate channel at kingofthieves@zeptolab.com.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users