• This topic is locked This topic is locked
430 replies to this topic

#1 Chervey

Chervey

Watcher over Community

• Creator
  • 366 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:00 PM

if you like to propose some improvement or share an idea about further game development, feel free to create a topic below. From time to time we will check them.

When you create a world, you should survive living in it twice in a row. So...

Enjoy Hardcore.

Lv 67/  10M+ Gems

Official noob player 

chervey-ex1qgzlf.gif

#2 Crumbler

Crumbler

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBelarus, Minsk.

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:04 PM

I think tihieves should be able to get lockpicks by wathing videos at any time. It would make the game a lot more fun and entertaining.

#3 bishop

bishop

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:35 PM

Maybe the introduction of a new trap one that has a spiral pattern, or maybe three or four waypoints it moves between(like making a red guard move three spaces left then turn and go two spaces up)

Or a hazardous ground

#4 Spekil

Spekil

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:06 AM

A way to transfer your game data to another device, so bacically i want this unique and amazing game to save your game progress maybe a King of thieves account or to game center because no one wants to lose their data on this awesome game if they delete the app do they? also in the future are you creators going to make this game cost money?

#5 Ogibowski

Ogibowski

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 04:25 AM

I think tihieves should be able to get lockpicks by wathing videos at any time. It would make the game a lot more fun and entertaining.

I think not. Allowing people to watch videos for keys would be a huge problem in dungeon security. The developers should atleast limit the video watching up to 1-2 times a day.  

| |

I would like to suggest having holiday events! When you complete a ritual you have a chance of getting an item such as a leaf etc. But on a holiday event, there will be a candy cane (If it was Christmas time) and you can craft a Christmas outfit. Once the event is over, only the ones who participated in the event can wear the outfit whenever they please. 

Here is an example of an outfit (I quickly made in photoshop)

aOSCCpl.png

Current Level : 26

Current Guild : N/A

Current League : Gold

#6 Tizz

Tizz

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:34 AM

I totally understand that you guys are in this to make money, and I appreciate the F2P model that lets me just keep playing for watching ads, but dear lord can you limit them to 15sec or add a skip button after 15sec? The 30sec ads make me want to just stop playing. You already have me watching dozens of these things at a time, just please a little shorter. (Or give double keys for 30sec ads)

#7 mohamed

mohamed

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:27 PM

The disable trap after 7 deaths should be removed when attacking real players , it is stupid , my defense is so good but then after 7 death he will remove the hardest part and take my gem , this is k in the single player part but should totaly be removed in the online part

#8 LoonyBen

LoonyBen

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:39 AM

A way to transfer your game data to another device, so bacically i want this unique and amazing game to save your game progress maybe a King of thieves account or to game center because no one wants to lose their data on this awesome game if they delete the app do they? also in the future are you creators going to make this game cost money?

+1 for device transfer
"Merry Christmas ya filthy animal!"

#9 Raqk

Raqk

Like a Boss

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:43 AM

I totally understand that you guys are in this to make money, and I appreciate the F2P model that lets me just keep playing for watching ads, but dear lord can you limit them to 15sec or add a skip button after 15sec? The 30sec ads make me want to just stop playing. You already have me watching dozens of these things at a time, just please a little shorter. (Or give double keys for 30sec ads)

I don't mind the 30 second ads, as free is free, and free is good. Although I'm still a little confused about why it started requiring me to spend orbs instead of watching videos after a while, and a little upset that I keep accidentally spending all my orbs D:
  • teo likes this
~raqk

#10 Tigran

Tigran

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:50 AM

I have some ideas I would like to share.
1. Chance to get lockpicks used on your locks if attacker lost.
2. Chance to get part of your lockpicks if you get 3 stars.
3. Show how many mins is left till next key ( like when ypu have none).

#11 Menta

Menta

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:00 AM

@Tigran number 3 is already implemented
Wondering how to post images? Click here

#12 Doug

Doug

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 9 posts
  • LocationA dungeon near you

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:50 PM

I would really love to be able to add in-game friends without using facebook. I don't even have Facebook XD

#13 Swordsy

Swordsy

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 04:32 AM

I honestly feel that it's too easy for people to steal gems. The problem is that people who die multiple times on your base can still get your gems, because one of your traps disappears. This doesn't really make sense to me. I think this is eliminating the need for being a skilled thief, as you can still get someone's gems for 'failing' the theft.

My solution is have the 'gem spinner' only work for 2-star or 3-star thefts, as it means only skilled thieves can retrieve your gems.

This is my only pet peeve about the game. This app is really well done, and I want to give my input on what I like and don't like, so it can become better.

#14 ARROGANT_FRAUD>:)

ARROGANT_FRAUD>:)

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 18 posts
  • LocationTOWER

Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:25 AM

4 gem altars , ground editor , AND MORE THINGS TO BUY WITH GOLD, like costumes,clothes , UPDATED LOCKS.
-----PLAY ROGUE LEGACY-----
2 PSN PLATINIUMS-----
And more

#15 DakotaK_

DakotaK_

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationCanada (We Canadians Got to stick together Eh?)

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:16 AM

Maybe for every try after 0hp, you would have to pay gold. If you die the dungeon owner get that gold, if you live they don't and you get refunded.

not a lot of gold maybe like 25 and it increases the higher you move up. This way the attacker dose not want to keep attacking a hard, base. How ever, this would make stealing from really well made bases, almost impossible. So maybe also increase the base hp to allow more attacks before 0hp .

I posted this on a different topic, moved it here for you :D

Posted Image

#16 DakotaK_

DakotaK_

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:18 AM

I have some ideas I would like to share.
1. Chance to get lockpicks used on your locks if attacker lost.
2. Chance to get part of your lockpicks if you get 3 stars.
3. Show how many mins is left till next key ( like when ypu have none).

@Tigran number 3 is already implemented

I think he meant even when you have 1+ key(s), not just when you have 0 keys.

Posted Image

#17 DakotaK_

DakotaK_

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:21 AM

I don't mind the 30 second ads, as free is free, and free is good. Although I'm still a little confused about why it started requiring me to spend orbs instead of watching videos after a while, and a little upset that I keep accidentally spending all my orbs D:

Nothing in this world is free, Your spending your bandwith to watch the video, you buy your bandwidth from a provider, and you needed to buy a iphone to play the game. 

But... If you have unlimited Bandwidth on your router (or even cellular) then its free with no extra charge (except your time)

But who cares :D

Posted Image

#18 DakotaK_

DakotaK_

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:23 AM

The disable trap after 7 deaths should be removed when attacking real players , it is stupid , my defense is so good but then after 7 death he will remove the hardest part and take my gem , this is k in the single player part but should totaly be removed in the online part

But then you upgrade that trap to take them down to 0hp before he dies 7 times, then presto.

I still agree to this though +1

Posted Image

#19 ARROGANT_FRAUD>:)

ARROGANT_FRAUD>:)

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 18 posts
  • LocationTOWER

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:04 PM

AND it is unusable since to enter guilt, can you make chat in guilt , or every in guilt can give other people in guilt gems or gold , you can see member that go on guilt member's houses and go on their houses AND MAKE GUILT OWN HOUSES WHERE IS SITUATED GUILT's gold and others, and guilts alliances and wars. Sorry , my English is bad.
-----PLAY ROGUE LEGACY-----
2 PSN PLATINIUMS-----
And more

#20 Professor Wumbo

Professor Wumbo

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:11 PM

But then you upgrade that trap to take them down to 0hp before he dies 7 times, then presto.

I still agree to this though +1

But the problem is if an attacker uses the power-up "gang of thieves", your weapon gets disabled after killing 7 thieves in the horde and he has the opportunity to clear your base in one try, allowing him to easily nab your gem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users