Jump to content


phantom darkrai 456

Member Since 08 Aug 2015
Offline Last Active Jan 09 2019 12:47 AM
-----

Topics I've Started

What's the name of this jump? Or did i just create something new?

08 January 2019 - 11:43 AM

What's the name of this jump?

 

When you get past the cannon, you return past the door and go next to the stagnant seeker bird. You then need to do a jump right at the corner of that block to get the highest position in the gravity flip thingy to just about hit the totem (gonna improvise with RG later dw). It's clearly possible, and I have beat it more than 10 times in normal speed, and more than 15 times in both normal and slow speed (Dungeon Test)

I can't rmbr how to use Imgur so please hit this link:

http://prntscr.com/m4ezs7


P.S for those who are wondering, i have practiced a crap tonne and with slow speed, i can get it in like 5 attempts now, that's why the image has 3 star.


"is attacking your dungeon right now, please wait."

31 December 2018 - 04:38 PM

https://cdn.discorda...597/unknown.png

Okay. Why do I start all my posts with Okay or Alright. Idk

That aside. Lets say we have a difficult dungeon with a large gem inside. Why should we have to deal with waiting for so long, with no information.

Just let us watch the player raid us. It might give us a laugh or a shock. Who knows.

 

I forgot how to use Imgur links to embed so i just saved in Discord to give you guys the link. Link is completely safe, but it's literally the "___ is attacking your dungeon right now, please wait." screen.


Flawless Rewards

24 December 2018 - 01:35 PM

Okay. i came back to King of Thieves after maybe a year or 2, and i am sure many of the people here now wont know me. Without further ado, let us begin.

This has been something i am sure many of us will agree with, but getting only keys for a flawless run is kind of pathetic. Here are my suggestions:

When retrieving a gem, a Flawless run will provide 100% CHANCE to be retrieved IGNORING any gem defence chance the defender has got.

When taking revenge upon a player, a Flawless run will incur a 50% DECREASE of shield time.

When attacking a normal player, if there is a gem in their totem, a Flawless run will provide a 20% CHANCE INCREASE to obtain that gem AFTER considering gem defence chance. This is capped at 80% after the throne's buffs are considered.

When attacking a normal player, if there is a gem in their totem, a Flawless run will provide a 5% CHANCE INCREASE to get the best gem, again, capping at 80% after the throne's buffs are considered.

When attacking a normal player, if there is not a gem in their totem, a Flawless run will provide a 20% GOLD INCREASE with no cap.

I just feel getting keys after beating a base flawlessly is a little underwhelming honestly.

It's good to be back in the King of Thieves Community, I hope the people who were around back in the day are still around and will remember me.