Jump to content


Photo

One way or the other

Forum games Games One Way Or The Other

  • Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

    The Red Dragon

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

Hello again!

This time, I came up with a new forum game called One way or the other.

This is how it goes:

Each person gives a little story of the outcome from their choice from the previous post. So, for example:

One will say:
A description of their outcome from their choice
Add two choices from their imagination

And the other will say the same thing from what the previous person had said.

And remember, try to make it fun and exciting and please don't include some "adult humour" that may be inappropriate for the game, ok? Keep it child-friendly or something...

I'll start...

It was a dark and cold night in the woods and you spot a wooden hut at the clearing that's only a few miles away from you. You're tired and you need to get some sleep. What should you do?

A: Walk to the hut and rest there
B: Sleep underneath the tree

EDIT: I just hope that there isn't a forum game that has a similar game from this one!

Edited by Gamertron7500, 10 June 2015 - 03:17 PM.


#2 AstupidPotato

AstupidPotato

    Thievery Master

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:45 PM

You decide to walk towards the hut, when you get a little too close to the hut you hear some  loud voices like screams. So watchu do mate ?

A. Run to the hut and see what's up 

B. Turn around and walk towards the nearby rive

 

Note: I have no idea if I am doing it right  :lol:  If I am supposed to write something else excuse me 


Face the glorious evolution

#3 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

    The Red Dragon

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:01 PM

You decide to walk towards the hut, when you get a little too close to the hut you hear some  loud voices like screams. So watchu do mate ?

A. Run to the hut and see what's up 

B. Turn around and walk towards the nearby rive

 

Note: I have no idea if I am doing it right  :lol:  If I am supposed to write something else excuse me 

There are no right or wrong answers! So feel free to lead it in an unexpected way! ;)

 

Hmm... It's a tricky one... It sounds like someone's in danger! You've decided to run up to the hut and saw a green pipe in the middle of the room! The noises came out from there! What would you do?

A: Go into the pipe, mario style!

B: Leave the hut (why would you do that?)

 

NOTE: You can add your own thoughts next to the choices but don't make people choose that choice, ok?



#4 Lieb

Lieb

    Thievery Practitioner

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:56 PM

You took a look into the pipe, but it was too deep that you can't even see anything inside there, so you decided to go into the pipe! but unfortunately, the pipe was too small and it didn't fit your body! So what are you gonna do?

A: Cut a part of your body that doesn't fit the pipe with something that is inside the hut!
B: Leave the hut! (yeah! Why would you do that?)
Kc3cW9I.jpg
It has very deep meaning... well, actually, it doesn't.

#5 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

    The Red Dragon

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 10 June 2015 - 07:36 PM

You've decided to cut a part of your body but as soon as you stick a knife in it, you instantly shrink (just like Mario) and you went inside the pipe. On the other side of the pipe, Super Mario World 1 music started playing and you saw Mario being surrounded by Bowser's minions! What would you do?

 

A: Break some blocks and find a mushroom and then help Mario

B: Help Mario

 

NOTE: Please keep this child-friendly, ok?


Edited by Gamertron7500, 10 June 2015 - 09:23 PM.


#6 Lieb

Lieb

    Thievery Practitioner

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 08:43 PM

You decided to run straight to help Mario, But suddenly you tripped a rock and fell! And when you hit the ground, a 9.7 richter earthquake happened and killed all of Bowser's minion! Luckily, Mario didn't die but he was very angry that the earthquake destroyed all of Super Mario World. So...

A: You take Mario back to the hut with you
B: You go down into the another pipe near by you with Mario

Note: Please keep this child-friendly, ok?

Ok

Edited by Lieb, 10 June 2015 - 08:57 PM.

Kc3cW9I.jpg
It has very deep meaning... well, actually, it doesn't.

#7 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

    The Red Dragon

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:22 PM

You've decided to go into the pipe near you which leads you to a cave level, which is World 1-2, with Mario. There are loads of coins and blocks floating in the air and you thought: "How is this possible?!". There's a weird-coloured mushroom with a plaque that reads: "Only the person that respects the rules of the Mario land will be able to use this mushroom at their will". You thought about destroying the world before with a 9.7 Richter Scale and you doubt that you can use this mushroom. Before you even looked at the mushroom up close, yet again, our beloved hero is in trouble again. This time, they're stronger and you know that getting hit by Bowser's minions will cause you to die. So... What is your choice, old friend?

 

A: Use the mushroom (Sounds like a good idea to me since you're going to die...)

B: Help Mario once again (RIP... :()


Edited by Gamertron7500, 10 June 2015 - 09:22 PM.


#8 The Boolousus

The Boolousus

    Thievery Practitioner

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationPossessing your gems!

Posted 12 July 2015 - 11:37 PM

You use the mushroom, but nothing happens!
You randomly throw the mushroom, but it hits bowser and now he is super powered!
You run and Mario decides to run as well, but there appears to be 2 decisions in your mind...
2 decisions, 1 insane, 1 simple goes through your mind.... What do you choose?
A. Run with Mario to the pipe that leads to a random location.
B. Risk your life to try to dodge bowser and his minions to get to the warp zone, which takes you to instant safety.

DnryF7A.jpg

#9 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

    The Red Dragon

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:20 PM

You knew that risking your life by trying to dodge Bowser and his minions is a one-way road to death! You're in a video game and you don't know how many lives you and Mario has! It could be your last life! Anyway, you've decided to run with Mario to the pipe that leads to a random location... Somewhere... Where everything is dark and gloomy and a small old person, wearing some sort of blue, hypnotic glasses comes up to you and say: "Mario? Is that you, old sonny? Who is this fella you've bought with you?"

What would you do?

A: Explain to the short old man about this dialemma you had
B: Introduce yourself and then explain your dialemma

#10 PlunderFoot

PlunderFoot

    Thievery Adept

  • Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationBluefin Depot, lying in wait to splat the first enemy to pass by...

Posted 13 August 2015 - 03:09 PM

You introduce yourself and then explain the dialemma, only to be cut short by a HUGE turret, running full speed toward you! It has not one, not two, but THREE eyes that can shoot lasers that can kill you just by touching your flesh! It is distracting you by beaming holograms of adorable fluffy kittens, too! Luckily, you notice a bag nearby and quickly run and open it, but to your dismay, only find a wrench, a crowbar, and a stale loaf of bread. The turret is trying to reach you, in your crammed little hole that you happen to be in. But it's scrapping away the wall, fast. There is another tube nearby, that the others haven't noticed yet, but can only transport one. Your options are:

A: use the crowbar to try and rip the turret apart, along with the wrench.
B: throw the bread to distract the turret long enough to find another way out.
C: head for the tube and leave the others behind.

It's your choice.

Edited by PlunderFoot, 13 August 2015 - 03:09 PM.

tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko6_500.png

#11 SHAFIN

SHAFIN

    Phat Not Fat

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts
  • Locationdhaka. Bangladesh

Posted 13 August 2015 - 03:47 PM

i head for the tube. unfortunately it was a sewer pipe. in the sewer there was a tornado which was horizontal.

 

1)you jump over it

2)you go through via canon 

3)you make a vertical tornado to kill each other


HvxvCBB.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/jN2GhJT.gif

NONE , NOUGHT TM All rights reserved (for the watchers)


#12 PlunderFoot

PlunderFoot

    Thievery Adept

  • Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationBluefin Depot, lying in wait to splat the first enemy to pass by...

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:01 PM

I jump over it, but behind the tube is a deep hole, and you happen to be falling in it! Just when you think your going to die, you land in a lake! When you swim up, what do you see? Your in the world of minecraft! Unfortunately, it's nighttime. Nearby, you see steve getting chased by an angry hoard of endermen! You see an iron sword And a golden helmet on the beach just ahead of you. What do you do?

A: grab the sword and helmet and try to save Steve
B: get the items, but go in the opisite directional Steve and hope he can save himself (now why would you do that?)
PS. I'm going to be doing a lot of references like this to video games and books, so if you don't know what something is, look it up on google so the story can make more sense.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko6_500.png

#13 SHAFIN

SHAFIN

    Phat Not Fat

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts
  • Locationdhaka. Bangladesh

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:10 AM

get the items and go i the opposite way ( i am a thief ) but then you see a barbarian coming towards you . what would you do ?

 

A) try to steal his loot too

B )run away


Edited by SHAFIN, 18 August 2015 - 08:10 AM.

HvxvCBB.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/jN2GhJT.gif

NONE , NOUGHT TM All rights reserved (for the watchers)


#14 PlunderFoot

PlunderFoot

    Thievery Adept

  • Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationBluefin Depot, lying in wait to splat the first enemy to pass by...

Posted 01 September 2015 - 08:30 PM

You run away, but not long after you start to feel bad about leaving steve behind. As you wander this blocky, 3D world, you come upon (oddly enough) another tube. Your curiosity gets the best of you, and you jump down it. You land with a thud on your head. After you take a few seconds to recover from the fall, you now realize you've traveled to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry (again, look it up if you don't know, but I think EVERYONE ought to know this place)!!! You see some first years arriving, so you decide to blend in with them. But just as your walking up the front steps, screams of terror ring in your ears. You look up to see what was causing it. Voldemort was standing in front of the door! Nearby, you see a small satchel laying on the ground, probably dropped by a student in all the confusion and terror. You rush over and open it. "Things are SO looking up now!" You think to yourself. Inside is a wand, a list of spells, including the 3 Unforgivable spells, a emerald bracelet, and a Remembral. Voldemort is still wreaking havoc. Your options are:

A: use the wand and spells to try and kill, or at least frighten, Voldemort.
B: get all of the students to safety first, then deal with Voldemort.
C: Take everything (including the satchel) and try to make a contraption to defeat Voldemort.

Edited by PlunderFoot, 01 September 2015 - 08:30 PM.

tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko6_500.png

#15 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

    The Red Dragon

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:49 PM

By taunting Voldemort, he got pretty scared when you've shown him your legendary magic power that he can't stand a chance with. Everyone at Hogwarts were happy and they cheered for you. The professor opened up a portal and casted an ancient spell: "Multiple choicious dissapearus!" He shouted.

After that, you went through the portal and saw Star Butterfly and Marco having fun. What would you do?

A: Go up to them and greet them.
B: Or just walk naturally.
C: Sneak into their home and hide under Star's bed (option invalid)

Guys, only two choices allowed, ok?

#16 SHAFIN

SHAFIN

    Phat Not Fat

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts
  • Locationdhaka. Bangladesh

Posted 02 September 2015 - 05:51 AM

3 choises


HvxvCBB.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/jN2GhJT.gif

NONE , NOUGHT TM All rights reserved (for the watchers)


#17 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

    The Red Dragon

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:12 AM

Add two choices from their imagination.


Look at the rules above, ok?

#18 DC Shadow ninja

DC Shadow ninja

    Grandmaster of the thieving ninjas

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationA dark hellhole from where only the most brave may steal. A place where both the dead and the living hunt you and greed consumes us all. where demons run and good men go to war while I steal and steal whats dearest to people rich and poor, sad and glad, old and young. This is where o go to work every day,day after day,time after time eternity after eternity

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:22 PM

As you go up to great them suddenly everything around you turns into dark scary hellhole. You fin yourself surrounded by demons heading to wards you. You see two things which you can use to defend yourself
A gem(must describe it next post)
A snake
b3lcpMw.gif

#19 PlunderFoot

PlunderFoot

    Thievery Adept

  • Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationBluefin Depot, lying in wait to splat the first enemy to pass by...

Posted 03 September 2015 - 12:41 AM

The gem has heavenly energy in it, so the demons are terrified! They flee at the sight of it, allowing you a chance to get out. Unfortunately, when you climb out, you are not where you were before. You have entered the anti world. (It's from sonic, look it up) scourge (another sonic character) , however, is disturbed by your presence. He's coming at you with a sharp spear with dark magic on the tip! Your gem is useless, and you have just minutes to act, your options are:

A: try to grab the spear from him and use it to defend yourself
B: run away and try to find a portal to another dimension
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko6_500.png

#20 DC Shadow ninja

DC Shadow ninja

    Grandmaster of the thieving ninjas

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationA dark hellhole from where only the most brave may steal. A place where both the dead and the living hunt you and greed consumes us all. where demons run and good men go to war while I steal and steal whats dearest to people rich and poor, sad and glad, old and young. This is where o go to work every day,day after day,time after time eternity after eternity

Posted 04 September 2015 - 11:06 AM

You run a way to through a portal to another dimension, but you find yourself trapped in a strange world which is being by characters from all fandom so. All mystical realms seem to be merging in as one as you stare ant video game, books and Internet meme characters filling this world
b3lcpMw.gif





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forum games, Games, One, Way, Or, The, Other

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users