Jump to content


Photo

One way or the other

Forum games Games One Way Or The Other

  • Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

    Back to the sinking ship

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • LocationA round Earth

Posted 16 March 2016 - 08:35 PM

I free toothless and hiccup but on the way home your dragon is tired. There is a small island below, plus you can't swim
A) fly to that island, it looks like a bad place to stay
B) continue home, but risk the dragon falling and if that happens, you drown in the ocean

Edited by King of Eterity, 16 March 2016 - 08:35 PM.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

I have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/46h35Er


#42 playerxsd

playerxsd

    Thievery Master

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationIn an place with no water no trees just an island where you can't survive

Posted 16 March 2016 - 08:38 PM

I continue home but the risk happens but luckily i fall down on a boat full of pirates the pirates see you and they laugh at you they seem eagerly to kill you or to prison you.The pirate leader comes and he says  "you scullywag you have two options:A.Be my slave and serve for the rest of your life

B.walk the plank and fall into the mighty sea,So what will it be you scully wag?


56jGizp.png


#43 Kupoftea

Kupoftea

    Thievery Adept

  • Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the southern hemisphere :/

Posted 17 March 2016 - 10:18 AM

I walk the plank into the ocean but yikes you're on a shark
A. Stay on the shark wherever it goes
B. Direct it to shore
Dn6xE3h.jpg

#44 Snowball

Snowball

    Thievery Practitioner

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationOn top of your totem, staring at the semi-perfect gem I just stole.

Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:56 PM

I call Baymax to blast the ship to pieces and help Toothless and Hiccup, then Toothless blasts the shark and picks me up at the same time. Baymax spots human life with his sensors and flies over, but IT'S THE MAN IN THE KABUKI MASK A.K.A CALLAGHAN. (Callaghan is on a barrel, not an island as Baymax thought)

 

A. Grab him and stick him into jail

B. Fly away


Current Guild: Invisibility

f3r7fVa.jpg?1

Signature by TinyPixel


#45 playerxsd

playerxsd

    Thievery Master

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationIn an place with no water no trees just an island where you can't survive

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:57 PM

I fly away but i find myself in a bit of danger and dragon hits me and i fall down and i'm knocked out the dragon now wants to eat you.What will you do?

A.wake up and call Baymax to blast the dragon 

B.Wake up and run away


56jGizp.png


#46 Snowball

Snowball

    Thievery Practitioner

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationOn top of your totem, staring at the semi-perfect gem I just stole.

Posted 20 March 2016 - 01:45 AM

Wake up and run away, but I run into a whole PACK of dragons!

 

A. Call Toothless into alpha form to control all of them

B. Use Hiro's tech to make them super small and then squish them


Current Guild: Invisibility

f3r7fVa.jpg?1

Signature by TinyPixel


#47 Crood107

Crood107

    Pickpocket

  • Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 07:35 AM

You wake up, shaken and try to analyze this crazy dream. You take an instinctive glance at your totem and realize that all *three* gems are missing! What do you do?

A:Get revenge on the hacker
B:Quietly fill up the totem with gems that are in your inventory

#48 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

    sauce god

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2109 posts
  • Locationachieving peace

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:42 PM

After going to the Hackers dungeon, and hacking their hacks to get to their totem, you find 40 other thieves trying to capture you!

 

A: RUN LIKE HELL

B: RUN LIKE HELL



giphy.gif


#49 Kupoftea

Kupoftea

    Thievery Adept

  • Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the southern hemisphere :/

Posted 02 April 2016 - 01:53 AM

You run like hell, they get tired decide not to capture you but oh no they didn't stop because they were tired you're trapped in a maze!
A. Make a jetpack and fly out of there
B. Reverse your steps and get out of the maze.
Dn6xE3h.jpg

#50 Snowball

Snowball

    Thievery Practitioner

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationOn top of your totem, staring at the semi-perfect gem I just stole.

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:00 AM

You reverse your steps, and you run into the thieves! However, you are able to trick them by giving them fake gold gems. They realize this after a while, and are chasing you again.

 

A. Chuck a bomb at 'em

B. Climb a tree


Current Guild: Invisibility

f3r7fVa.jpg?1

Signature by TinyPixel


#51 Kupoftea

Kupoftea

    Thievery Adept

  • Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the southern hemisphere :/

Posted 03 April 2016 - 10:27 AM

You climb a tree and that gets you out of the maze because the thieves cut it down and now the thieves are lost in the maze and dont know how to get out a pint sized black hole little black holes tend to suck up things pretty fast
A. run
B. Run
Dn6xE3h.jpg

#52 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

    Thievery Practitioner

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...Inactive probably...

Posted 14 August 2016 - 02:03 PM

i Run until i find an exit and when i find one i see a being, holding a golden knife, naturally, cause your a thief you

 

1 descretly creep up to the being, rob the gold knife and run

 

or

 

2 CHARGE


gwUm1wq.png

OnProch97's brilliant work

http://forum.kingoft...1080-onproch97/


#53 Kupoftea

Kupoftea

    Thievery Adept

  • Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the southern hemisphere :/

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:44 AM

I run up and get the knife from the being, but before you can grab it you get pulled away from it by the thieves and the thieves get the golden knife and they say
A. Join our side
B. There will be big trouble
C. We let you out of this stupid computer and don't deal with any of this business
Dn6xE3h.jpg

#54 Kupoftea

Kupoftea

    Thievery Adept

  • Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the southern hemisphere :/

Posted 15 November 2016 - 11:08 AM

You tell the you want to be freed, and they do so. However you are now trapped on an island in the middle of the sea!
A) build a boat out of the materials on the island
:D Hope for help
Dn6xE3h.jpg

#55 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

    Back to the sinking ship

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • LocationA round Earth

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:27 AM

Build the boat

 

On the way home you notice there are thieves in the distance.

Do you A) Run as fast as Plznopotions and get heard and chased or

B) Go as slow as KupofTea to sneak past be caught and have them chase you


Edited by King of Eterity, 19 November 2016 - 11:28 AM.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

I have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/46h35Er






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forum games, Games, One, Way, Or, The, Other

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users