• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Unique

Unique

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNowhere and everywhere, Never and always.

Posted 01 October 2016 - 04:23 PM

As we all know, platform dungeons are insanely overpowered and give people an unfair advantage if they are lucky enough to own one of them. However, Zeptolab has no plans that we know of to abolish them. So... if we aren't going to lose them anytime soon, why haven't we gotten a new dungeon including a platform/trampoline since the games release nearly 2 years ago? There are so many jumps discovered that have the platform/trampoline incorporated some how that we are still discovering to this day! Imagine all the new jumps we could have if maybe a trampoline and platform appeared together in the same dungeon. Or maybe two trampolines? A trampoline/platform with a ricochet/scorcher/gravity switch? Imagine the possibilities! Yes, I know that this would be extremely overpowered, but at least new jumps and physics could be explored.

What are your thoughts?

#2 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:27 PM

I'm with you. Everyone's skills in game are only increasing, and the game will become harder over time, not only for fresh over 45 lvl players, due to layouts or even whole dungeons being maxed out. There is much potential in dungeon extras, and Zepto doesn't want to experiment with it. They are zeptoLAB after all.

Edited by MrKukurykpl, 01 October 2016 - 05:27 PM.

#3 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:58 PM

I agree that everyone would love more diversity and the space for experimentation, but I don't think that the skill needed to beat those dungeon is a problem, atleast while raiding.

There are two types of player in this game

1)the ones who orb everything golden+, and run shitty gems even in platform bases with level 40 traps.

2)the ones with balls who run golden everywhere.

The only issue comes up when retrieving, since many people camp for weeks if not months in these bases, and retrieving a gem from a level40 traps GR jump is gonna be a pain for sure.

TL:DR I'd love more gravity / platform dungeons and I don't think they are a problem at all

Edited by Skydancer, 01 October 2016 - 05:59 PM.

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 19/19 ~ Silver 11/18 ~ Gold 12/17
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#4 Unique

Unique

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNowhere and everywhere, Never and always.

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:55 PM

I'm with you. Everyone's skills in game are only increasing, and the game will become harder over time, not only for fresh over 45 lvl players, due to layouts or even whole dungeons being maxed out. There is much potential in dungeon extras, and Zepto doesn't want to experiment with it. They are zeptoLAB after all.

Nice pun. :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dungeons, Platforms

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users