13 replies to this topic

#1 UNREVEAL3D

UNREVEAL3D

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:01 AM

Hey,
So I wanted to know would it be better to seal Unique gems or to seal Maximized gems?

Thx for ur answers.

#2 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:05 AM

Don't seal unique gems until they are maxed, for OCD's sake
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#3 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

sauce god

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2109 posts
  • Locationachieving peace

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:15 AM

Don't seal unique gems until they are maxed, for OCD's sake

I'm going to show you a picture of the Halloween gem I just sealed

And you will die :ph34r:

giphy.gif

#4 Psycho17

Psycho17

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:40 AM

I have to seal 2 Halloween gems, but they were both 999,999. I was running out of space for any kind of gem. Didn't expect to find any donut/potato gems, so I went ahead and sealed them. My OCD hated me, but I smacked it and showed it who's boss
VpYPVAq.png

#5 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

sauce god

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2109 posts
  • Locationachieving peace

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:52 AM

I have to seal 2 Halloween gems, but they were both 999,999. I was running out of space for any kind of gem. Didn't expect to find any donut/potato gems, so I went ahead and sealed them. My OCD hated me, but I smacked it and showed it who's boss

I put in one 50K bat, am putting in a perfect green simple gem, and then my 50K RIP

giphy.gif

#6 ScorchZ_

ScorchZ_

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1:7777

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:03 AM

I put in one 50K bat, am putting in a perfect green simple gem, and then my 50K RIP

You sir is a direct descendant of Symedia Sorin.

Level 24 | 2 mil Gem Score | Proud Ex-Member of Supreme Overlord/Phoenix Down | Currently in TheBreakFastClub (chill with old friends.)

TNcRHLB.png

#7 fatninja

fatninja

unicorn taint

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1121 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:04 AM

I am fighting the urge to seal a bat and a rip gem both of which are worth 50k because I know that I will probably not ever find the candy gem. But I know that if I seal them I will steal one immediately afterwards.
Go to the Dark Side, they have gold locks.

#8 Astair

Astair

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Locationpsst :3

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:10 AM

Same here...that damn potato

#9 Psycho17

Psycho17

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:47 PM

I still have 1 tombstone and 1 bat, on the off chance that I happen to find a potato one day, but I honestly doubt that will ever happen.

I wonder if there is some Easter egg if you combine Halloween and Christmas gems
VpYPVAq.png

#10 UNREVEAL3D

UNREVEAL3D

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:26 PM

So should i Wait till I max my unique gems ? I have 3 now and I have sealed one them the halloween one .

Um asking this cause Im afraid that they will get stolen after I Upgrade them in the totem.

#11 Psycho17

Psycho17

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:26 PM

Any gem you run can get stolen. Either wait til you have a great dungeon, orb it, or seal it early. You'll get mixed reviews here.

My vote if you want to run the ritual, wait until you can afford to lose it. IE, drop a league or if you lose it, it won't make your guild lose during a battle. If you finish the ritual, awesome! If not, go ahead and seal the other 2, if it's a Halloween gem

Edited by Psycho17, 15 December 2016 - 04:27 PM.

VpYPVAq.png

#12 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2159 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:06 PM

With UGs basically you can do whatever you want, its ultimately your choice :D

In my case, i will definitely make a large portion into larger gems because of the cheaper sealing costs compared to regular gems. But i also have a 50k bat & rip gem sealed since they do not provide any ritual bonuses, and "just because i felt like it"

And yes, most of the time i use the "chaining strategy" (dont know who gave it that name), where i run regular gems, and only put a UG in when one gets stolen with only a few hours left on the clock (which i then orb/berserker afterwords).

#13 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:17 PM

I agree with Oliver about the "chaining" part.

And I only seal perfects, mostly to save ingredients and dump them into the outfit machine

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 19/19 ~ Silver 11/18 ~ Gold 12/17
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#14 Scoot

Scoot

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGeffi's Training School

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:35 PM

I sealed a snowman gem that was almost 2.5 million (imperfect) just because I found myself with a full inventory and a bunch of 950k-980k gems.  Didn't want to waste time trying to combine a 980k with two scrubs, plus 970k with two scrubs, then make a perfect snowman (3 rituals) so I just took two of them and combined with the snowman to make an imperfect and clear the inventory.  I also sealed a 999,999 halloween gem (forget which one) because I had no other semis at the time to pair it with and I wanted the inventory slot.  

<--- Not completely OCD, don't care if they are perfect/imperfect as long as there's one of each in the vault.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users