• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bllod542

bllod542

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:02 AM

Just as there's the official FB group, I believe that there should also be an official Discord server. To those who don't know what discord is, it's an application similar to skype, but is more oriented towards gamers and can handle more people.

Discord is useful in the fact that there can be multiple lobbies: maybe one to ask for dungeon defenses and helpers can send images of defense layout or linking youtube vids, maybe a lobby to share raids of a 999,999,999 gem, or a lobby to request help for certain things.

Discord is nice in the sense that you can chat with other users easily, can send images through the phone's camera roll, and can be installed on the phone or the computer. Some people may not want to use FB and discord can be a great alternative of a community-based group.

#2 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Back to the sinking ship

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • LocationA round Earth

Posted 21 December 2016 - 09:17 AM

Yeah I wonder why no one has done that yet. I had an idea to create one myself actually but because I don't play the game anymore, I would not make the best candidate to have a leadership role.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

I have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/46h35Er

#3 Psycho17

Psycho17

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:57 PM

There is a large KoT community on Telegram. I've never heard of Discord, but Telegram is a messenger app similar to WhatsApp
VpYPVAq.png

#4 Astair

Astair

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Locationpsst :3

Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:59 PM

most people dont have discord..and the game is not exactly focused on gamer communities. Since fb is quiet standard and can handle more than enough people lol..i think its enough. splitting the player base is not a gud idea

and ya tele is also there...but most of them use fb aswell

Edited by Astair, 21 December 2016 - 02:59 PM.

#5 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2949 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:53 PM

I find discord handy for voice chats, wether it's raiding, theory crafting or gaming in general, but for chat and pic needs, I think telegram fulfill them just right.

#6 bllod542

bllod542

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:54 AM

I find discord handy for voice chats, wether it's raiding, theory crafting or gaming in general, but for chat and pic needs, I think telegram fulfill them just right.

So is there a non-official, but KoT based discord server? Maybe someone can make one

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: official, kot, discord, server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users