Photo

Total tears needed to get maxed the tear tree.

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 Rachid

Rachid

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Location51.507, 3.62171

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:58 PM

Fortunately we only have to upgrade to 40. And then, upgrading strong teeth is dumb. That takes off a lot of necessary tears.

I'll stop upgrading at 40 too, 1 more Lil' Scorcher................. Before Dried Tears most people stopped upgrading traps at 26, because upgrading up to 30 was useless..............

But the ones that upgraded to 30 anyways, had an advantage (32 * 24hrs) when the cap increased to 46 and so will the ones that upgrade their traps to 46.

Basically it's an advantage of 48 * 24hrs ;)
MzDGziC.jpg

#22 DJBazz

DJBazz

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:21 PM

Fortunately we only have to upgrade to 40. And then, upgrading strong teeth is dumb. That takes off a lot of necessary tears.

Why don't we need to upgrade them over 40?

#23 Somark

Somark

Thievery Practitioner

• Watcher
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:26 PM

Why don't we need to upgrade them over 40?

Because having level 40 traps or having level 46 traps doesn't make any difference in the interactions of traps & FS5. For example a lvl40 trap will bring you down to 1 star in 4 deaths, just like a lvl46 trap.

#24 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:13 PM

Because having level 40 traps or having level 46 traps doesn't make any difference in the interactions of traps & FS5. For example a lvl40 trap will bring you down to 1 star in 4 deaths, just like a lvl46 trap.

But then there's heartbeat...

I'm hosting "Fight to survive!", if you're interested to play FtS! be sure to check out the forum games section :D

#25 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

sauce god

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2109 posts
  • Locationachieving peace

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:37 PM

There is no difference with heartbeat if both take down to 1 star in 4 hits lol. Did you think at all about what you posted before you posted it?

giphy.gif

#26 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:36 PM

There is no difference with heartbeat if both take down to 1 star in 4 hits lol. Did you think at all about what you posted before you posted it?

For what I know maxed heartbeat is 25% chance to get your lives back. Anyway, that's 1 on 4 but that doesn't mean you that's the only possibility.
All those 4 hits (even more) can be inefective becuase if heartbeat.

The way I see it it's possible to trigger revitalizing heartbeat 7 times in a row (if lucky).
Am I wrong?

Edit: oh wait. Does a lvl 40 and lvl 46 trap get you 2 stars at the same amount of deads?

Edit: I only just realized heartbeat has the same effect on both lvl 40 and 46..

Edited by ZelevenZ11, 21 January 2017 - 09:40 PM.

I'm hosting "Fight to survive!", if you're interested to play FtS! be sure to check out the forum games section :D

#27 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

sauce god

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2109 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:45 PM

For what I know maxed heartbeat is 25% chance to get your lives back. Anyway, that's 1 on 4 but that doesn't mean you that's the only possibility.
All those 4 hits (even more) can be inefective becuase if heartbeat.
The way I see it it's possible to trigger revitalizing heartbeat 7 times in a row (if lucky).
Am I wrong?
Edit: oh wait. Does a lvl 40 and lvl 46 trap get you 2 stars at the same amount of deads?
Edit: I only just realized heartbeat has the same effect on both lvl 40 and 46..

Which is literally what I told you in post above.

giphy.gif

#28 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:40 AM

Indeed

But at first I misunderstood you (becuase I ain't English...)

#29 Sorry Dude

Sorry Dude

Thievery Practitioner

• Watcher
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:50 AM

dQu3JjG.png

This is how many HeartBeats you will need to beat given trap level with foreseer 5. The main levels you would need are: 

31: brings a FS5 to 1 star with 7 deaths even with 1 HB

34: brings a FS5 to 1 star with 7 deaths even with 2 HB

36: brings a FS5 to 2 star with 2 deaths

40: brings a FS5 to 1 star with 7 deaths even with 3 HB

Traps lvl46 still brings a FS5 to 1 star with 7 deaths with 3 HB, so its useless to waste your tears on upgrading 40->46.. Unless you have tears to spare

izBFHC2.png

Brazucas Way #4 (03/15/2017)

#30 Drakeem514

Drakeem514

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:10 AM

Actually, levels 41-46 aren't completely useless, if someone with King of Kings throne raids you then I believe (if I did my math right) you would need level 44 traps to get a kok throne down to 1 star if he got 3 heartbeats. This is a rare occurrence, but you never know with this game. Otherwise, levels 45-46 are 100% completely useless and you should not spend tears on those levels unless you have maxed out every other single thing that costs tears.

#31 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:14 AM

Actually, levels 41-46 aren't completely useless, if someone with King of Kings throne raids you then I believe (if I did my math right) you would need level 44 traps to get a kok throne down to 1 star if he got 3 heartbeats. This is a rare occurrence, but you never know with this game. Otherwise, levels 45-46 are 100% completely useless and you should not spend tears on those levels unless you have maxed out every other single thing that costs tears.

It's not verry rare to get raided by kok, if that's true I might upgrade them :)
Anyway, my traps are lvl 26 so I was wondering when do you have to pay tears go upgrade?

#32 Somark

Somark

Thievery Practitioner

• Watcher
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:46 PM

It's not verry rare to get raided by kok, if that's true I might upgrade them :)
Anyway, my traps are lvl 26 so I was wondering when do you have to pay tears go upgrade?

The first trap upgrade that costs tears is the upgrade which takes them to lvl31. That upgrade costs 100 tears and it increases by 10 every level.

#33 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 03:32 PM

Only tears or taers and gold?

#34 Somark

Somark

Thievery Practitioner

• Watcher
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 03:37 PM

Only tears or taers and gold?

Only tears.

#35 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

sauce god

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2109 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:56 PM

Actually, levels 41-46 aren't completely useless, if someone with King of Kings throne raids you then I believe (if I did my math right) you would need level 44 traps to get a kok throne down to 1 star if he got 3 heartbeats. This is a rare occurrence, but you never know with this game. Otherwise, levels 45-46 are 100% completely useless and you should not spend tears on those levels unless you have maxed out every other single thing that costs tears.

While this may be correct, it is still, IMHO, pointless, because the amount of tears you are using to defend against 1/100,000 players is stupid.

giphy.gif

#36 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:46 PM

While this may be correct, it is still, IMHO, pointless, because the amount of tears you are using to defend against 1/100,000 players is stupid.

According to Aluce, lvl 44 it's against the KoK throne, and only one thief can own it at any time, which means you can upgrade whatever you want and then upgrade to lvl 44 just to be sure. It's not pointless but should not be a priority.

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

Contact me on Telegram: @Debug

#37 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:38 PM

Do you lose the Kok throne?

#38 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

sauce god

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2109 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:47 PM

Do you lose the Kok throne?

Yes

giphy.gif

#39 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:16 PM

That's the reason that the same players become King again?

#40 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:30 PM

That's the reason that the same players become King again?

No, the reason for that is mostly because their wallet is too full and they have to waste money somewhere

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 19/19 ~ Silver 11/18 ~ Gold 12/17
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users