2 replies to this topic

#1 CharlieBR

CharlieBR

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:35 AM

Guys,

I just recently purchased (or tried to purchase) King's Grace (less than 30 mins ago).

Now, whenever I open KoT, it simply starts with the purchase window open and it immediately show's an error message box saying "Unexpected server error ocurred. Please try again later.

It's been doing this for the past half hour.

I have an iPhone 6, currently with the 10.2.1 iOS version.

Please help!!

#2 MeestaDawg117

MeestaDawg117

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationThe state of Denial

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:54 PM

Contact Zeptolab.

A similar thing happened to me when I baught orbs once and I didnt get them but still lost money. Zeptolab refunded me and on the second time it worked. My problem was that I closed the app right after buying it.

best of luck

#3 xitooner

xitooner

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:23 PM

As was said above, contact ZeptoLab support.   They see this all the time... I've had the subscription mess up twice now, and the last one was the exact same message you had (server error).  In my case, it left me in some wierd sort of limbo where I was gaining keys correctly, and had all the visual signs of subscription (crown above the mine, etc)... but I was not getting tears/day, and on the subscription page the count-down timer had no time and just said:  "--:--:--"

You can try and "refund purchases" (thye asked me to) and you might have to get a refund and try again... (they asked me to later)...  and when it didnt work even after that they still found a way to fix it.  Emailing them is your only real way path to fixing it.  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users