Photo

Unexpected server errors

Help Fix Unexpected Server Error Issues Crashed Reload Try again later Unexpected server error

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 VandT

VandT

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:27 PM

I haven't been able to play my game. I don't remember what I was doing before that most likely looking at dungeons and talking to my guild but my game just crashed and I would try to reload the game, I've even deleted and reinstalled the game, but it still gives me an alert "unexpected server error. Try again later." And I've tried many times. Anyone else have this issue? I really had a lot in the game. Please fix this

#2 VandT

VandT

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:30 PM

I remember now! My game glitched out and all of my traps got randomly reset to level 1! And then trying to fix it I exited out of my game and then I got the notification "unexpected server error. Try again later."

#3 PuMpaZ

PuMpaZ

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationViking Territory

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:00 PM

Also been getting "unexpected server error" for houres.. Until it changed to "Login Offset" for three h...... Very annoying when you havn't been able to get in to the game all day... Nice end to the first Arena.. Tnx Zepto...

#4 twinkw

twinkw

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:38 PM

That is exactly what happen to me. First it was a glitch on the dungeon traps, now I'm getting the same error message. What is going on? :\

#5 Zorbita

Zorbita

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:25 PM

Same here, thought it was some kind of bug so i deleted the game and now I cant download the game from playstore

#6 VandT

VandT

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:55 PM

I don't know. But like I was just playing normally, I got back from a raid and talked to my guild, my traps got reset to level 1, so I freaked and even tried to upgrade them again, I deleted the app and everything and now I can't even get in

#7 Zorbita

Zorbita

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:30 AM

Here again!

I installed an apk and got my acc back but can play, same error

#8 TailsPika

TailsPika

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 0 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Space

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:41 AM

I thought it was only me, tho I wasn't online when this happen, tho I'm receiving notifications from my guild and raids and I can't do anything about it and been trying to get in since afternoon.

Edited by TailsPika, 14 June 2017 - 12:41 AM.

#9 kamishev

kamishev

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:51 PM

Same story here

#10 VandT

VandT

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:27 AM

I've been able to get back in my game but all of my traps have been reset

#11 VandT

VandT

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:00 PM

Thanks KoT! I hope everyone else had their problems fixed mine just got fixed and so I'm glad

#12 Obonoko

Obonoko

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:33 PM

Hi i have problems with a server error 16, it crashes and than in the game i'm not in my guild anymore. The problem is that its happening about every hour. SO I always reenter my guild. And i'm always a necommer. Was and elder player and now i'm always a newcommer who cant paritcipate in the arena battle. Does someone have or had a similar problem? Please help someone! !!

#13 VandT

VandT

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:43 AM

Hi i have problems with a server error 16, it crashes and than in the game i'm not in my guild anymore. The problem is that its happening about every hour. SO I always reenter my guild. And i'm always a necommer. Was and elder player and now i'm always a newcommer who cant paritcipate in the arena battle. Does someone have or had a similar problem? Please help someone! !!

I'm sure that they'll fix it. When you read this I'm not sure if they already fixed it for you, but just give them a few days. They will be able to fix your problem. Hopefully!

#14 Oozine

Oozine

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 06:25 PM

It's been like this since yesterday sad.png

69862444-2427293204222898-59223834086457

“Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one

Juan-Carlos-Monster-Heart-200x100.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, Fix, Unexpected, Server, Error, Issues, Crashed, Reload, Try again later, Unexpected server error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users