• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Wolfer

Wolfer

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:46 AM

Today I watched replay from riding my dungeon. Thief was sliding on the wall and should die when he fell on saw. But he didn't. Is that possible, because he used slow motion?

#2 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2159 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:06 AM

Its hard to tell from this exactly what happened, thanks for the helpful video!

Usually this kind of bug happens when the raider uses gang of thieves potion. Then some of the thieves that died in the attempt are buggy and reach the totem instead of dying. Even though the raider did not use gang of thieves here, it still might be a similar replay bug. Since there are about 4 thieves alive when the video ends, I would guess that one of the other thieves was the one that actually reached the totem, but that is not visible because the replay ends as soon as any thief reaches the totem (in this case one that should be dead).

Edit: I would like to add that slow motion potion never create new outcomes, Physics will be the same with or without slow motion.

Edited by Oliver666666, 25 July 2017 - 11:10 AM.

#3 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2390 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:15 AM

yes i vote replay bug on that one, the taps become out of sync slightly and what you see in the replay isnt actually what happened in the raid.

#4 AGoneCZ

AGoneCZ

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 03:36 PM

Is bug, where in replay no thief reaches the totem (all die) but has it for 3 stars, known?
Also happened to me just right now, that I used slowmo potion and "blue flea" was teleporting on long distances instead of flying (I knew the trajectory of real flight, so I could evade it, but still...) is there any topic for posting bugs like this?

#5 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2390 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:01 AM

Is bug, where in replay no thief reaches the totem (all die) but has it for 3 stars, known?
Also happened to me just right now, that I used slowmo potion and "blue flea" was teleporting on long distances instead of flying (I knew the trajectory of real flight, so I could evade it, but still...) is there any topic for posting bugs like this?

Just reporting here is good enough, or you can message support in game :)

Teleporting flea is a new one, sounds like lag on your device?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug, Slide, Wall, Saw, Fall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users