4 replies to this topic

#1 xrtwo

xrtwo

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 01:41 PM

Hi

It's extremely hard to play after 50 lvl and basically i don't want to continue as I get attacked by 800+ lvls who have much more practical game experience.

Also it's hard to attack for the same reason (good, mature traps setup) + high level traps.

The idea is to keep something which is between the 45-50 currently - so "floating" matchmaking.

By floating I mean that players should be match-made by the some level distance factor.

I.e

When I'm a level between 50-59 - i should be match-made with 45-64 (level distance factor = 5)

when I'm a level between 60-69 - i should be match-made with 53-76 (level distance factor = 7)

when I'm a level between 70-79 - i should be match-made with 61-88 (level distance factor = 9)

This will help players to compete on their group level.

BTW i understand the players distribution problem on higher levels - but you can still manipulate with the factor there.

• teo likes this

#2 mpb1807

mpb1807

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSomewhere down under

Posted 30 June 2018 - 11:04 PM

Not bad, but the really low numbers of people in the higher levels does make this impractical.

#3 Mr_Miyagi0484

Mr_Miyagi0484

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:09 AM

Yep, mpb said it, but I do think that with a growing number of 100+ lvl players maybe the system should change over at lvl 80 or something instead of at 50. The problem there is with the cheaters, umm... I mean campers, who would milk this system for all its worth. Oh, the tough problems with maintaining a system that is forever updating and in flux...

#4 Aditya Bagdi

Aditya Bagdi

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:56 AM

Your idea is good and it may work well also but what if there is a player in a range in which no one else is present, then he/she will just get fake bases
Looking for puns? I am a pun king !!!😂

#5 DeathKillR

DeathKillR

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 01:23 AM

I agree with this, and to solve the problem with super high level players being separated on their own island, they should be matched with the closest player to their level who is offline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users