Photo

Cant update to the new update (Kindle fire)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bloodkill8

Bloodkill8

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 02:37 PM

So On KOT i have been having an issue lately where there are no auto updates and no more updates are being made/shown in the app store. I have already reinstalled the app and that does not help

#2 teo

teo

Combatant

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationRelaxing in my dungeon

Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:04 PM

contact with zepto

DHN4eHM.png

Join Kings Army!!

#3 DaBeast32

DaBeast32

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 02:39 AM

Yeah, same, I don't know what it is, but in the Amazon app store it says, "Update Unavailable" Either there isn't an update for Kindles/Amazon yet or something is wrong with my Kindle.

#4 Debzzi

Debzzi

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationIn a universe far far away.........

Posted 22 April 2019 - 08:55 PM

They removed support for amazon some time ago.

If you know your account id (form 'nickname'#nnn - where nnn is 4 digit number) you can get Zepto support to transfer your account to android or iplayer.

You have to create a new account and give them the new & old account id's.

It is the only situation I know where Zepto will transfer accounts - they did it for me.

#5 DragonFiire

DragonFiire

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:04 PM

I was really angry and disappointing when this happened to me. I lost so much progress... Level 60 account with 10 million gem rating, gone. All those exclusive costumes, including the ______, gone. My nearly impossible dungeons and perfect gems, GONE. Worse, I had no way to use the account transfer thing [because my mom is one of those "All things Amazon" people and we had no other devices except my parent's phones], so when I deleted my drive files for this game [really difficult dungeons, a screenshot of my first perfect gem, stuff like that] I had deleted the document with my account data on it as well, so no way to get all that progress back. Recently, my brother got an iPod Touch for his birthday and I was able to play the game again that way, but it still hurts to think of all that progress that I lost. To this day I maintain that the decision to end amazon support was a really stupid, cruel, rude, and un-thought out decision that ruined so many people's accounts and caused hundreds of players to quit. Still don't see how this helped anyone or anything, don't see how abandoning almost a third of their players benefits the remaining two-thirds, don't see why I had to lose so much. It almost made me quit for good, but the game is just too dang fun not to come back to.

#6 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2390 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 31 May 2019 - 08:24 AM

I was really angry and disappointing when this happened to me. I lost so much progress... Level 60 account with 10 million gem rating, gone. All those exclusive costumes, including the ______, gone. My nearly impossible dungeons and perfect gems, GONE. Worse, I had no way to use the account transfer thing [because my mom is one of those "All things Amazon" people and we had no other devices except my parent's phones], so when I deleted my drive files for this game [really difficult dungeons, a screenshot of my first perfect gem, stuff like that] I had deleted the document with my account data on it as well, so no way to get all that progress back. Recently, my brother got an iPod Touch for his birthday and I was able to play the game again that way, but it still hurts to think of all that progress that I lost. To this day I maintain that the decision to end amazon support was a really stupid, cruel, rude, and un-thought out decision that ruined so many people's accounts and caused hundreds of players to quit. Still don't see how this helped anyone or anything, don't see how abandoning almost a third of their players benefits the remaining two-thirds, don't see why I had to lose so much. It almost made me quit for good, but the game is just too dang fun not to come back to.

Sorry for your loss :(

Unfortunately it was not 1/3 of the player base, it was less than 5% and was becoming increasingly more difficult to support.

For majority of members this was not a problem, as their accounts were migrated over to Google Play with no loss of data, obviously in your case this was not possible as you did not know your account details which is frustrating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users