• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mr ShadowGUN

Mr ShadowGUN

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 06:41 AM

I just want to ask that is it worth to start KOT now? Very old game. I used to play when game was launched . Left due to irritation of loosing gems.
What new things which make this game fun.  Any guide link to understand and become best.   Otherwise i will start playing C.A.T.S. 

I am having my old level 15 account.

#2 Aditya Bagdi

Aditya Bagdi

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 09:52 AM

Well new traps like bloodhound and warder were introduced
Looking for puns? I am a pun king !!!😂

#3 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2390 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 01 October 2018 - 08:45 AM

Game is totally different from launch.

Heartbeat and berserker, level 46 traps, thrones carry your bonus stats and costumes are now just cosmetic, subscription for 10 x keys and key regen, daily maze with prizes, arenas and KOKL with a special throne, spells, new traps such as ricochet, scorcher, bloodhound, warder, also new mechanics like bonus to ritual when you miss a gem etc, 

Physics are totally different with lots of old jumps removed, it is basically a completely different game to what it used to be!

#4 AbdullahAbody

AbdullahAbody

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Locationbehind you >:)

Posted 01 October 2018 - 04:04 PM

But in the maze and single player you can dp jumps easier than in your base and when attacking you can do jumps in the maze like that wall slide to the corner (actually i don't know what it's name) you can do it by sliding to the corner and in the last moment you need to be very fast and jump you will see the thief drop to the down corner hope you understand me :D

#5 the toxic ghost

the toxic ghost

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 11:56 PM

I just want to ask that is it worth to start KOT now? Very old game. I used to play when game was launched . Left due to irritation of loosing gems.
What new things which make this game fun.  Any guide link to understand and become best.   Otherwise i will start playing C.A.T.S. 

I am having my old level 15 account.

I just started playing KOT too, and honestly i left because of losing gems also. The game is about exactly the same as when i left it, but as long as your base is good, noone will take your gems. Also there are new base defenses and outfits, along with the "saving gems". If you dont know what the saving gems is, a brief interlude of it is that if you have a certain gem that you really want to keep because,lets say, it has 1,000,000 gem price then you can spend emeralds to save it and in doing so you get certain benefits. Overall, it is really a fun game and you should get back on if you havent already.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newplayer, tip, newbe, kot in 2018

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users