• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 valee1215

valee1215

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 05:43 PM

Is just me, or when you reach the level 50 this game became unplayable?

The players who attack my dungeon are always a lot of levels upper than mine, when I want to attack a dungeon I have never all the keys to enter in their dungeon, and for the few times I can enter, their traps are a lot of levels upper than mine, and I can't play well. 

How about divide the upper levels like the lowers? The game will be great like when I started to play

#2 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 31 May 2019 - 11:37 PM

In the community some people call the 51+ pool "hell", and that is for a good reason. Until level 50, you are matched with players roughly your own level. But from level 50 and onwards, you can find and you are found by any and all players that are above level 50.

Many of these guys have everything maxed so if you're still lacking some critical upgrades, you're screwed. There is unfortunately no way around this. The only way to fix it and to properly be able to play the game again is to camp and upgrade everything (traps, throne, tree) non-stop until they are at a good level.

Posted Image 181,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett
Posted Image Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | Posted Image Community Wish List | Posted Image Base Default Trap Database | Posted Image @alucen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game, game issues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users