• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Synapsensalat

Synapsensalat

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:21 PM

What do you think of this base? Its kinda my first try at a hard one and after 1 hour I still can't finish it twice in a row. O9s5Euw.png?1

#2 Syberg

Syberg

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:32 PM

It's pretty good! I love to see people who have courage and patience to play KoT for hour non-stop... Thought with this defence you probably would defeat agains everyone (I am asuming you aren't at the level where oponents are really experienced players). Good job!

#3 Synapsensalat

Synapsensalat

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:03 AM

Thanks, yeah I just joined Stone Legaue ^_^ 
I managed to save it, but discovered that it's actually pretty easy to finish without the cannon (which disappears at 2 stars I think)..

#4 Anchorman70

Anchorman70

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:07 PM

The trap that has dealt you the most damage will be disabled after you fail 7 times as an attacker. The amount of stars left at that point depends on what hp you have left, which is dependent on the outfit of the attacker and the trap damage dealt (which can be upgraded by the defender).

Keep in mind that the disable trap potion can turn off 1 more trap.

If you want to make this base even tougher (or just to practice), you can add a superjump. You can look up videos on youtube.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: base impossible hard, hard dungeon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users