• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121 Bloblo65

Bloblo65

The One and Only King of Thieves

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1786 posts
  • LocationI'm right behind you. Don't bother turning though. I'll be gone before you do...

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:25 PM

did you make this yourself? love it :) and how did you find everyone? just off of top guilds? because that might not be entirely accurate... some guys aren't in guilds 

Its on the KOT facebook page. 

Who is the best thief in the world? Check the list to find out!

‪#‎KingOfThieves‬ ‪#‎iOS‬ ‪#‎Android‬

11233560_1594937047444398_48213650477865

Edited by Bloblo65, 09 May 2015 - 10:28 PM.

Posted Image
There is no pleasure more complex than that of thought and we surrendered ourselves to it.

#122 Gusha

Gusha

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBosna & Herzegovina

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:15 AM

did you make this yourself? love it :) and how did you find everyone? just off of top guilds? because that might not be entirely accurate... some guys aren't in guilds

No I didn't do it, it's from Zeptolab on their King of Thieves fb page. Yeah that must be a hard job to find all the Thievs especially they that aren't in guilds.

#123 Westeros

Westeros

Thievery Practitioner

• Caught & Executed
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:09 AM

I am no longer really impressed by the leaderboards any more......the top guild now in my opinion is TJ's......he built his from the ground up...and didn't cobble it together by using and running all over people. Kudos to you TJ.....

#124 RioX

RioX

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationHyrule

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:11 AM

I am no longer really impressed by the leaderboards any more......the top guild now in my opinion is TJ's......he built his from the ground up...and didn't cobble it together by using and running all over people. Kudos to you TJ.....

I didn't run over anybody but congrats TJ c:

#125 T.J.

T.J.

The first Watcher

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1150 posts
  • LocationChamber of Watchers

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:27 AM

I didn't run over anybody but congrats TJ c:

Thanks guys, honestly just here both in the game and on the forums because i really like it, and as for my guild i've made and been in the same guild since the beta 

#126 Klungsy

Klungsy

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationEx Hyrule, ex TheTrueKings, ex Ligers, member of GR family And member of be green

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:22 AM

Congratulations TJ, I know it has nothing to do with you but maybe we should also create a rule that shitting on Hyrule is mandatory when you want to get fame in the forums, because honestly it is becoming a joke how members from hyrule and hyrule itself are always mentioned like we are a cheating plague. Maybe we just like playing the game, play it a lot and YES trow in some dollars once in a while, so please stop this crap and spend your time in playing the game.

25yuxTX.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: King of Thieves, LeaderBoards, Top Players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users